2. Please help spread the work that students new to FWISD will have to register their child on-line prior to the student being able to attend classes in the fall semester. If you need assistance with new student registration the school will have computer labs open and counselors available Monday August 6th and Tuesday August 7th.
3. Freshman Transition Camp-Wednesday, August 8th we will have our 9th grade transition camp from 9-12. Please allow your student to participate in this camp so that they will be more familiar with school and student expectations.
4. Returning students can come either Thursday August 9th or Friday August 10th from 9-4 to pick up their schedule, have their ID made, join our PTSA(cool new spirit wear just 20.00) sign up for athletics and have an opportunity to make scheduling changes. Please be reminded that you should have completed the on-line returning student registration prior to coming to pick up your students schedule.
5. Students will only be allowed 9 total absences per semester. Students missing more days may not receive credit for the course even if they received a passing numerical score. Attendance will be very closely monitored.
6. Late work will NOT be accepted in AP or Dual Credit Courses for the 2018-19 school year. Students in all other classes only have 3 days beyond the due date to turn in an assignment. Each day an assignment is late students will be penalized 10 points.
7. Please make sure if you plan to play a fall sport you have completed your required paperwork necessary to play. Please see Coach Goebel for all male sports and Coach Lee for all female sports. Football will begin practice on August 13th.