Welcome to Adolescent Pregnancy Services
Project Reach assists pregnant and parenting students, both male and female, to remain in or return to the educational setting until graduation.
Who is eligible to be served?
Any pregnant and/or parenting female student who is enrolled in the Fort Worth ISD or eligible to enroll who voluntarily agrees to participate in the program.
Any school-age male who has fathered a child, is enrolled in the Fort Worth ISD or eligible to enroll in the Fort Worth ISD and voluntarily agrees to participate in the program.
- Assessment of individual needs in the areas of medical/health, academics, social services, etc.;
- Development of an individual plan to meet the listed needs;
- Counseling-individual, peer and group;
- Information, Referral and Follow-up
- Regular monitoring of grades and attendance;
- Childcare and transportation assistance;
- Prenatal and parenting education;
- Coordination of services, such as medical/health, academics, social, childcare, etc.
Adolescent Pregnancy Services
Project Reach Program
Professional Development Center
3150 McCart Avenue, Suite 247
Fort Worth, Texas 76110
Leticia M. Guerrero, LMSW
Director, Adolescent Pregnancy Services
Tele: (817) 814-3320
Fax: (817) 814-3325