- Lead Band Director
- Assistant Band Director
- Assistant Band Director (Percussion)
- I have my Bachelor of Music from UTA, my Masters of Music Education from TCU, and my Principal's Certification from UTPB in Odessa. I have had the pleasure of teaching Band, Mariachi, Guitar, Orchestra and was a professional performer back in the day. My first teaching job was at TCU as the departmental graduate assistant to the band and had a full-ride scholarship in music. I was fortunate to start my public school career teaching at Lee Senior High in Midland, TX where we went to State Marching contest, had bunches of All-Staters, and marched in the Presidential Inaugural Parade for George W. Bush. I played clarinet in the Midland/Odessa Symphony and Chorale while also teaching private clarinet and saxophone lessons in public schools in West Texas and at Midland and Odessa Junior Colleges where I had over 150 All-State clarinet and saxophone students. Many of my former students are music teachers, professional players, college faculty, and two students have their Ph.D. in Music. I taught at Texas Tech Band & Orchestra Camp for 15 summers as well as shorter times at Baylor University and West Texas A&M. I have adjudicated and taught the All-State 6A clarinets and picked the All-State clarinet cuts for TMEA many times. I was asked to take over Nimitz Jr. High Orchestra the third week of school, fell in love teaching orchestra, and will never go back. My orchestra at Nimitz taped for the State Honor Orchestra contest and we placed midway one year.
- I am in my 37th year of teaching but only 30 for public schools. I am proud to be a Bobcat because I enjoy the Benbrook community which I have been a part of since I was 10 and want to give back by teaching at BMHS.
- I teach because I love to help foster the wonderful world of music to my students while helping them be the best they can be in life.
- Orchestra Director
- Assistant Orchestra Director
- Choir Director
- Assistant Choir Director
Computer and Technology Education (CTE)
- CTE Instructor
- Robotics Club Sponsor
- Mr. Koenig teaches the four-year entrepreneurship program (Principles, Advertising, Entrepreneurship, and Practicum) as well as Algebra I. He attended Texas Tech University where he received his Bachelors in Spanish, with minors in Music and Greek, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. He then went on to get a Masters from Southwestern Baptist Theological seminary.
- Before becoming a teacher, he spent 15 years in marketing and design in a company he started with his wife. He has lived in Benbrook since 2009 and loves it here! You can find him around Benbrook and FWISD with his wife and children: at soccer games, choir concerts, and everywhere in between.
- At BMHS, in addition to teaching, Mr. Koenig sponsors the classes of '20 and '22, the Bobcat Entrepreneurs, and the BMHS Esports club. He believes every student can succeed in college, career and community leadership, and works towards that goal.
- Algebra I
- Business and Marketing
- Sophomore and Senior Class Sponsor
- Ms. Hartley is in her second year of teaching. She teaches 8th grade PreAP U.S. History and 10th grade World History. She coaches the middle school Cheer Squad and middle school Girls Basketball.
- Hs. Harley attended University of Texas at El Paso where she received a Bachelors of Arts in History, and a Minor in Secondary Education.
- When Ms. Hartley is not at school, she enjoys spending time with her family, enjoying sports, tending her flowerbeds, learning how to be a better coach and cooking. GO BOBCATS!
- Professional Communication
Hold for Debate
- JROTC Instructor
- JROTC Instructor
- BS Business Administration
- 8 years at BMHS. Love this community, school and really enjoy working with the entire staff at BMHS.
- I love helping students discover their potential and truly want to be at a small positive aspect of their life.
- JCC Instructor-Junior Cadet Corps 6,7 and 8
- Dual Enrollment Computer Science (OnRamps)
- AP/Pre-AP Spanish/Spanish 2
- Boys' Head Soccer Coach
- High School Campus Technology Liaison
- Spanish I, II, III
- American Sign Language
- Spanish 2
- Click here for her website
- Spanish 1
- AP Spanish IV
- Drill Team (Emerald Line) Director
- Girl's Athletic Coordinator
- PE Instructor
- Head Cheer Coach
- Head Girls' Track Coach
- Head Volleyball Coach
- Health Teacher
- Middle School P.E.
- Middle School Basketball Coach
- PE Instructor
- Middle School Boys' Soccer Coach
- PE Instructor
- Middle School Girls' Track Coach
- Middle School Girls' Soccer Coach
- Theater Director
- Assistant Theater Director
- BFA: Musical Theatre from Texas Wesleyan University
- 14th year in the classroom
- I love sharing my passion for theatre with my students and I am proud to be a part of the Benbrook Community.
- MS Theartre I, II, III
Mikki McCoy (Coordinator)
- AP Art
- Digital Art
- Bachelor of Fine Arts- UNT
- 1st year teacher. I love being a Bobcat because of my school family!
- I'm excited to be around students and watch them progress in their art skills.
- HS Art I, II
- I graduated from Balboa High School in the Republic of Panama in 1982. I attended Texas A&M University and the University North Texas before earning a BS in Elementary Education at Texas Wesleyan University. I received a BFA in Fashion Illustration and MEd in Education Leadership at Texas Woman's University.
- I have been teaching for 29 years and I have taught every core subject. In addition, I have taught Art in grades 3-12.
- I've been a Bobcat since the beginning...2011!!
- MS Art
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture with Minors in Art/Architectural History and Anthropology from Texas A&M University.
- Art instructor at Benbrook since August of 2018. I look forward to being a Bobcat for the opportunity to teach the dedicated and awesome students that come to BMHS each year.
- I teach art because I believe that art and design is critical to learning, the human experience, enjoying the beauty in life, and in understanding the unique and diverse people and cultures found on our planet.
- MS Art
- WEB Teacher