Degrees and Certifications:
Fort Worth After School (FWAS)
Fort Worth After School (FWAS) provides a high quality, structured after school program to our Kirkpatrick Middle School students. This program enhances the students’ educational, physical, and social development. FWAS offers the Film Club, Strong Cats, Homework Help, Game Club and Power Up.
MISSION & GOALS
To provide quality before and after school programs in a safe environment that result in educational, physical and social development for elementary and middle school students.
All services are provided free of charge!
· Promote educational competence for academic achievement standards in core academic subjects.
· Enhance physical and social development by offering students a broad array of additional highly rigorous activities designed to reinforce and complement the academic program for participating students.
· Reduce juvenile crime by keeping students involved in educational, nurturing and safe environment.
HIGH QUALITY ACTIVITIES/PROGRAMS
· Digital Media
· Culinary Arts
· Fine Arts
· Agricultural Engineering
· College & Career Exploration
· Service Learning/Community Service
· Outdoor Learning Adventures
· Family Engagement/Literacy Activities
Fort Worth After School meets Monday – Thursday from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm in the Kirkpatrick cafeteria. Please contact Mr. Sanchez for details!