Welcome New and Returning Volunteers!
We are glad you are interested in learning about the Fort Worth ISD Volunteer Program. We are pleased to announce that the online volunteer application for new and returning volunteers for the 2018-2019 school year is now available in a new volunteer management system called “VOLY.” Voly is an easy-to-use, web-based system that will simplify and standardize parent and volunteer engagement across the District.
- Convenient access to all current volunteers opportunities in any of the Fort Worth ISD schools
- Ability to sign-up quickly and easily for opportunities from any electronic device (phone, tablet, desktop, etc.)
- Always be informed about volunteer opportunities that match your interests at your school and in the district through a weekly email
- Self-Manage your own volunteer profile, including changing your school of choice or adding a school
- Volunteer orientation is included on the online application for the convenience of volunteers
- Ability to track service hours
Below you will find useful information to start you on your volunteering experience.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 21 years of age or older, if applying for a volunteer driver
- All volunteers must complete an application and consent to a background check
- Volunteer must attend an orientation session and, additional training, if the position requires it
FORMS OF VALID IDENTIFICATION FOR BACKGROUND CHECKS
- Current driver's license issued by any of the United States or any of its territories.
- Current Texas photo identification issued by the state
- Current U.S. Military identification
- Current U.S. Passport
- Current Student/Work Visa
- Resident card issued by the federal government of the United States
- Any photo identification issued by a U.S. Government agency