Paschal Parents: if you would like to receive information from the Advanced Academic office send us an email and we will add you to our list. Please include your name, your students name, grade level and a phone number. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PASCHAL COLLEGE BOARD #442560
Temporary Summer Office: We have moved our office to the new building in room 309. We will be in this office from June 11- August 2. We will be back in 231 on Monday, August 13. If you need to call our office please call: 817.814.5026.
PARENTS, are your kids ready for the big college entrance exam? Yes, we are talking about the SAT! It is never too early or too late to start practicing your skills. Did you know?
- At competitive colleges, admissions officers blatantly admit that the SAT now carries more weight as an admission criterion compared to 15 years ago.
- This course focuses on actual learning and strategies that not only help on the SAT and ACT but also in college and beyond.
- Schools are now looking at good SAT scores over high GPA's.
- Therefore, in the admissions game, often students with a high GPA lose out to the students with a lower GPA but higher SAT score.
- With more direct coaching, it is proven that scores can increase by 200+points. Do not rely on online sources.
- Our new schedule allows for 3-day weekends!! The course will run 8 days for 2 weeks; Monday through Thursday; 8:30-12:30.
We still have room in the Paschal Summer PSAT/SAT course. Paschal has proven results that our program is successful. Sign up soon, we don't want you to miss out. Remember, a higher SAT score means bigger and better opportunities. Click HERE for the registration form.
COUNTDOWN TO COLLEGE SUMMER COURSE FOR JUNIORS: This class is closed.
FOLLOW ADVANCED ACADEMICS ON TWITTER: For the latest updates find us at Paschal Advanced Academics.
TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS:
Parents and Students: to sign up for important text message alerts from Advanced Academics follow these simple instructions.
Enter this number: 81010
Text this message: @k9227hd (case sensitive)
You will receive a text message back, directing you to upload the APP "Remind" to your phone.
Now you will be ready to receive text messages from our office. Success!
EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS: Paschal parents, if you would like to be on the email list for Advanced Academics, please send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
Student name and grade level
Parent email address
Parent phone number