Friday, June 1Graduation NightPaschal High School-Class of 2018SENIOR CELEBRATIONGraduation Day is almost here...Friday, June 1!The Senior Celebration Committee is looking forward to hosting a fun filled all night party for Paschal Graduates!Tickets are $30 at the senior meeting on May 23! Cash or credit cards accepted. The first 300 students to buy tickets will receive a buy one, get one freecoupon from Blaze Pizza!Other sales dates during lunch at Paschal:Tuesday, May 29Wednesday, May 30Thursday, May 31On Friday, June 1, tickets will be for sale at Rehearsal for $40
Main Event Party will include:
- Immediately (take family pictures with your graduate BEFORE they leave the house for graduation) after the conclusion of the Graduation Ceremony, students will change clothes and proceed to the Senior Celebration buses.
- No backpacks are allowed, only small clutch purses.
- Picture ID required.
- All graduates that are attending the party will be transported by bus from TCU to Main Event. Every graduate must have on their wristband.
- No one is allowed to arrive at Main Event by other means of transportation and no one is allowed to leave Main Event during the night.
- Graduates may leave a car at TCU and must ride the bus back to TCU when the party concludes at 4 a.m.
- Cash Cube
- Laser Tag
- Casino Games
- Velcro Wall
- Photo Center
- Raffles of Fun Prizes
- Plenty of food and drinks
- All the Main Event games!
PASCHAL GRADUATIONFriday, June 17:00 p.m.Texas Christian University***PLEASE NOTE, TCU HAS A CLEAR BAG POLICY THAT WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE AWARE OF THIS POLICY***
CAP AND GOWN PICKUPWednesday, May 23rd 11:30-1:00SENIORS:pick up caps and gowns(ordered through Herff Jones in advance)in the auditoriumAt this time, a letter will be given to each student that contains detailed graduation instructions.Please ask your student to see this letter!!Senior Celebration tickets will be for sale, see details below.
Slide Show Photos are now being collected. We are accepting photos for the senior slide show which will be shown at Graduation and at Senior Celebration. We can accept up to 15 photos from each senior. Group pictures are preferred from elementary, middle, and high school. The photos will be combined without titles and displayed in a continuous running slide show.Please label photos with the student's last name (Smith 1, Smith 2, etc.)Submit photos to: PHSSCP18@gmail.com
Midyear transcripts are now available. Students can fill out a pink transcript request form and turn it in to the registrar.
If your student wants to order at school, Herff Jones will be on campus the following dates during lunch:Tuesday, February 6Tuesday, March 6Tuesday, April 10To order online just visit: herffjones.comEnter "Paschal" in the school name search bar. (make sure to choose the one listed in Fort Worth, TX). Orders placed after March 15 will require additional express processing fees.Seniors may choose to reuse a cap/gown from a previous PHS grad (like an older sibling, relative, or friend) for graduation. An option to only purchase a new 2017 tassel for the cap is available 2 ways:1. Click on the "Graduation Products" tab/button on the PHS page of the Herff Jones website, then click thru to the "Senior Keepsakes" page which lists two "Souvenir Tassel" only order options.OR2. Purchase one in person at the local Herff Jones office located at 3300 Joyce Drive Fort Worth, 76116
Senior girls who are worried about being able to afford a prom dress, there is an opportunity for assistance. Girls must sign up with their counselor to receive a time to attend the event below.
The Paschal Class of 2018 will graduate on Friday, June 1 at 7pm at TCU.
More details will be forthcoming.
The date for Senior Prom will be May 19. More details will be forthcoming.
Each year the Paschal PTA hosts an all-night drug free/alcohol free, party for Seniors the night of graduation. Students ride FWISD busses from graduation to Main Event, where they are treated to a night full of entertainment, food, prizes, and fun, celebrating with their classmates! It is a great party and a perfect way to close out the year with friends!In the past, parents of Seniors shouldered much of the fundraising responsibility for this event. In the effort to simplify PTA's fundraising, the majority of Senior Celebration expenses are now rolled into the WAP campaign, going on now.The budget for Senior Celebration has a fixed and a variable portion, so that your donation to WAP will directly support this event for our Seniors in one of two ways:
1. Donations to WAP fund the PTA general operating budget, including the fixed costs of Senior Celebration. Fixed costs include renting Main Event (approx. $19,000) and transportation to and from the event (approx. $800).
2. An additional percentage of WAP's overall fundraising income will be given to Senior Celebration to provide for variable expenses. This is the "icing on the cake" stuff like awesome prizes and entertainment, as well as underwriting to keep the ticket price low so that as many as possible can attend. SO, the closer PTA gets to the $100,000 fundraising goal, the more prizes and more fun for our Seniors!WE NEED YOUR HELP:
- PLEASE DONATE TO WAP! Click here to make an online donation TODAY.
- The Senior Celebration committee is already at work to ensure that no detail is overlooked. Want to join the planning committee? Contact Committee Chairs: Elizabeth Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org and Cynthia Etheridge email@example.com
- Do you have connections to a business that can donate raffle prizes? Typically these include gift cards (restaurants, Target, Container Store, Bed, Bath and Beyond), dorm room/apartment items (refrigerators, coffee makers, TVs), as well as bicycles, electronics, etc. Please contact Sarah Tempel firstname.lastname@example.org to donate to the raffle.
- Parents attend the event as chaperones, so in the Spring we'll need you to sign up as a volunteer. Ashley Parsons and Anne Darr will be scheduling volunteer shifts in the spring. Plan now to be a part of this fun night!
The Paschal High School class of 2018 had their traditional Senior Panoramic Photo taken on Tuesday of this week by Goldbeck Co. If you or your senior would like to purchase one of these photos, they can do so at lunch on Thursday, September 13 for the prices below, checks payable to Goldbeck Company. If ordering online is a preferred method, simply add $6 to each price for shipping and handling.Price Packages:$25.00 - Panoramic$35.00 - Large Laminated Panoramic with one Medium Panoramic$45.00 - Large Laminated Panoramic with one Medium Panoramic, and one Medium '18 Formation
College Visits begin this week at Paschal. Students can refer to the Paschal Calendar to see which schools will be on campus:There is a sign-up list in the counseling office. The list is updated daily with the colleges and universities that have committed to a date. If a student signs up, they will receive a pass to be dismissed to meet with the admissions personnel at the appropriate time.Paschal will make announcements on the PA system at least 1 week ahead of the visit and have dates posted on the counseling department college bulletin board in the main front hallway of the counseling office.Paschal requires students to sign up in the counseling office at least one day prior to the date of the visit.
Seniors are encouraged to visit the GO Center for assistance with a variety of post-secondary plans. Students can visit the GO Center to get help with anything related to college-SAT/ACT, College Applications, Scholarships, Financial Aid, Essays, Resumes, etc. Students can also go to the GO Center to learn about other post-secondary options such as joining the military or the workforce by getting work certificates. Students are welcome to stop by the GO Center at anytime, Room 251, and visit with Maggie Moore, College Advisor. Maggie's contact information is below:Maggie Moore817-814-5038