Camp Fire works in partnership with Fort Worth After School (FWAS) to provide a free quality after school program in a safe environment that results in educational, physical, and social development for students at Diamond Hill Elementary. We take after school programming to a higher level. While the standard tutoring and homework help is provided. Camp Fire's enrichment activites go above and beyond. Program activites focus on a range of areas from College/Career Readiness, Literacy Learning, Trail Time, self expression, community involvement, and family engagement are just a few.
- Promote educational competence for academic achievements standards in core academic subjects.
- Enhance physical and social development by offering students a board array of additional highly rigorous activites designed to reinforce and complement the academic program for participating students.
- Reduce juvenile crime by keeping students involved in educational, nurturing and safe environment.
- Outdoor free-time
- Homework assistance
- Healthy snacks
- Hot Meal
- High quality activites
- Community involvement
- Licensed, safe environment
- Low staff to youth ratios
Have any questions?
Please contact us!
Camp Fire Office: 817-831-2111
Diamond Hill Elem. : 817-815-0400
Site Supervior: email@example.com