Enrollment and Orientation
Students interested in attending the Night Program @ Success High School must attend an orientation session [during August, October, January, and/or March]
*We are a fast paced Quarter Based program - YOU can finish fast if you put in effort and dedication to your studies!
If 16 or 17 years old student must have
- Attended High School for two full years.
- Student's Transcript must indicate 2 years of classes and credits.
- Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (guardianship papers required) at enrollment and orientation.
- Students 18 to 20 years of age may self-enroll and must have an ID:
All students must bring to meeting their most recent
- Report cards, if not included on transcripts (A COPY OF A REPORT CARD FOR EACH YEAR STUDENT HAS BEEN IN HIGH SCHOOL IS NEEDED).
- Testing records, if not included on your transcript.
- Proof of residence- a Utility bill (gas, water, light) or lease Agreement.
- Photo identification required for parent and student
- Be prepared to fill out free/lunch application.
- Immunization records
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Required Laptop maitenance fee - $30.00 (non-refundable)
Students must be accompanied by a parent and or legal guardian and must stay for the entire orientation.
TUITION- ENROLLMENT (Must be a JR. / Sr. projected to graduate by June 2018) – begins at 5:00 pm (Library)
The orientation process will begin with the tuition students who are enrolling in one or two courses for Quarter 1 only.
Tuition students are required to:
- The student/parents must pay $110.00 for in district and $220.00 for out of District student
- Present enrollment documentation signed by their counselor and Principal. Form must be completed in its entirety.
- Attend orientation with parent if under the age of 18
IF YOU ARE MISSING ANY DOCUMENTS LISTED ABOVE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENROLL.