Two shirts will be provided for each student. If you would like to purchase other khaki pants or skirts, please follow Fort Worth ISD Standards of Dress Guidelines.
If you would like to order additional uniforms, you may do so four times a year from our online vendor, PROFORMA.
PROFORMA is accepting bulk orders in order to pass the embroidery and clothing savings on to you; no traveling and shipping costs will be paid by you.
While there is no physical store, the uniform website has sizes and items to choose from. Please choose from the following to complete your purchase.
Steps to order
- Order during the time frame indicated: August 1-15, September 1-15, December 1-15, February 16-March 2
- Go to the PROFORMA site.
- Pay with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover).
- After your order has been submitted, you will see the message "Thank you for shopping. Please save or print this copy for future reference." If you do not see the message, you have likely not finalized your order.
- The charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PFG*PROFORMA."
- Please contact your campus' front office at 817.815.9000 or the assistant principal for any questions or concerns. Uniforms will be delivered to the campus 2-3 weeks after the ordering window has closed.