The Leadership Academy at John T. White Elementary will have new uniforms starting fall 2017. To assist parents with this transition, two shirts in purple, one khaki pant and one khaki short will be provided for each student. Uniform tops from past years will no longer be allowed, and only the official khaki bottoms will be allowed (e.g. no jeans). If you wish to donate your old uniforms for students at other schools, feel free to bring them into the front office. The new free uniforms are being distributed on registration days between Aug. 1-4. If you have more than one student, uniform pickup can be done on one day. If you do not come on those days, uniforms will be distributed when you first come to school.
If you would like to order additional uniforms, you may do so four times a year from our online vendor, PROFORMA.
PROFORMA is accepting bulk orders in order to pass the embroidery and clothing savings on to you; no traveling and shipping costs will be paid by you.
While there is no physical store, the uniform website has sizes and items to choose from. Please choose from the following to complete your purchase.
Steps to order
- Order during the time frame indicated: August 1-15, September 1-15, December 1-15, February 16-March 2
- Go to the PROFORMA site.
- Pay with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover).
- After your order has been submitted, you will see the message "Thank you for shopping. Please save or print this copy for future reference." If you do not see the message, you have likely not finalized your order.
- The charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PFG*PROFORMA."
- Please contact your campus' front office at 817.814.7900 or the assistant principal for any questions or concerns. Uniforms will be delivered to the campus 2-3 weeks after the ordering window has closed.