Our Counseling program will provide a COMPREHENSIVE, DEVELOPMENTAL counseling program addressing the PERSONAL, SOCIAL , ACADEMIC and CAREER DEVELOPMENT of all students
Cheryl Wesley M.ED, CSC
Natalie Copeland, LMSW
Planning for High School---What Endorsement/Certification will your student receive?
- Progression Plans for Grade 7 will be reviewed and signed Oct 31 - Nov 8
Parents please begin talking to your students about planning for high school!!!
Program/School of Choices applications are now available online only
All appplicatios must be completed on-line at www.fwisd.org/choice
School of Choice Information
- Deadline to apply for Schools/Program of Choice will be Dec 13 @5 p.m.
Choices Expo Nov 8 - 9 Wilkerson-Greines Activity Center (5201 C.A. Robertson , Fort Worth, Texas 76119)
For 8th Grade Students
It's time for the Bobby Bragan Essay Contest. Grade 8 students are competing for a $2,500 scholarship Last year we had 2 finalist from Daggett Middle, the year before we had 1 finalist. We are hoping for a winner this year!!!
Our timeline is as follows:
- Students begin working on their essays (students should already be working on their essays)
- Submit the total number of essays turned in to their ELA teacher
- Top 2 essays selected and submitted to Bobby Bragan Committee
Please encourage your 8th grade students to submit their essay!!!
Want information about Scholarships???
Click on the link below for Scholarship information...
Traditional Box Tops can be submitted in the Counseling Office. Download the app today!
Please watch this page for more information