CLINIC HOURS 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM / PHONE: 817-815-3420 / FAX: 817-815-3452
HEALTH OFFICE REMINDERS
- Keep your emergency contact information current.
- Report communicable disease. For example: strep, chicken pox and lice.
- All medications must have a Doctor's written order (see Forms & Policies) ... even over the counter ones like Tylenol and eye drops.
HEALTHY STUDENTS MAKE BETTER LEARNERS
It is recommended that your student should stay at home if any of these symptoms exist:
- Fever 100.0 or greater
- A rash with fever
- Sore throat
- Persistent coughing or breathing problems
- Loss of appetite
- Yellowing of the whites of the eyes or the skin
- Persistent irritability or crying
- Unusual tireness
- Redness or drainage from eyes
- Severe cold symptoms
- Students should return to school
- when temperature is normal for the past 24 hours without fever-reducing medication,
- when diarrhea and or vomiting has stopped for a full 24 hours without the aid of medication,
- after student takes prescribed antibiotic medication for 24 hours prior to returning to school,
- and the student feels well enough to be in school for a full day.