- National Suicide Prevention LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- MHMR ICARE Call Center: (817) 335-3022
- Crisis Chat Line: Text "HOME" to 741741
- Tarrant County Crime Stoppers Friends for Life: 817-469-8477
- Trevor Project Lifeline (LBGTQ support): 1-866-488-7386
PSAT/NMSQT Student Survey
11th Grade Students ONLY
Students who chose to participate in virtual learning and want to take the PSAT/NMSQT,
please use the link below and complete the PSAT/NMSQT Student Survey.
Students, you have until October 16, 2020 to fill out the form to test.
Here is an alternative link to the Survey: https://forms.gle/MmFBMHpEbtWyDQei8
The Counseling Services Department in Fort Worth ISD is an integral part of the total educational program. It provides a systematic, planned approach for helping all students acquire and apply basic life skills and makes optimal use of the special knowledge and skills of school counselors.