- National Suicide Prevention LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- MHMR ICARE Call Center: (817) 335-3022
- Crisis Chat Line: Text "HOME" to 741741
- Tarrant County Crime Stoppers Friends for Life: 817-469-8477
- Trevor Project Lifeline (LBGTQ support): 1-866-488-7386
The Counseling Services Department in Fort Worth ISD is an integral part of the total educational program. It provides a systematic, planned approach for helping all students acquire and apply basic life skills and makes optimal use of the special knowledge and skills of school counselors.