CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS
Strategies for Standard One
WE WILL APPLY OUR KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS TO ASSURE OPTIMAL OUTCOMES.
- Embed the Fort Worth ISD Motto, Mission, Vision, and Values (MMVV) in processes.
- Begin each meeting with a review of the District MMVV and/or engage your staff in a MMVV related activity.
- Review the Fort Worth ISD Threads for Success Professional Dress Guidelines at a staff meeting or distribute through a staff email.
- Provide leadership opportunities for your staff.
Strategies for Standard Two
WE WILL WELCOME OUR DIVERSE COMMUNITY OF CUSTOMERS WITH A PROFESSIONAL MANNER AND POSITIVE ATMOSPHERE.
- Ensure that your location is utilizing technology to enhance customer communication.
- Engage campus and student It’s Not Okay (INOK) committees in leading activities that reinforce respect, dignity, and cultural competence (see District VPI action plan found in your CEIP).
- Utilize INOK video clips and engaging discussions regarding best practices that promote respect, civility, and integrity.
Strategies for Standard Three
WE WILL MAINTAIN FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT THAT ARE EASILY ACCESSIBLE, CLEAN AND SAFE.
- Conduct an assessment of your area to ensure resources are current and the overall environment is clean and inviting to customers.
- Maintain all facilities and equipment in working order and provide operational training as needed.
- Review Visitor procedures as it relates to Visitor Management/Access control.
- Conduct your regularly scheduled emergency drills, complete potential hazard worksheet, and after action review.
- Review the Fort Worth ISD Know the Plan procedures with staff to help them know what to do in the event of an emergency.
- Ensure that your staff complete required safety trainings.
Strategies for Standard Four
WE WILL LISTEN TO OUR CUSTOMERS TO IDENTIFY THEIR INDIVIDUAL AND UNIQUE NEEDS.
- Review the Fort Worth ISD Customer Service Communication Guidelines with staff.
- Review Visitor Procedures and keep them aligned with customer service guidelines.
- Review customer service feedback from District online submissions, quality checks, District surveys (teacher, student, parent, etc.), and engage staff in addressing OFIs.
Strategies for Standard Five
WE WILL PROVIDE ACCURATE AND TIMELY CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC RESPONSES AND SOLICIT FEEDBACK.
- Review the Fort Worth ISD Customer Service Communication Guidelines and other customer service resources with staff.
- Add the District online feedback link to email signature.
Strategies for Standard Six
WE WILL REGULARLY ASSESS OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PERFORMANCE AND REFINE OUR PRACTICES TO ENSURE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT.
- Review customer service feedback from District online submissions, quality checks, District surveys (teacher, student, parent, etc.), and develop a plan for addressing OFIs.
- Utilize the Plan-Do-Study Act