THE FAMILY AND COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND MARKETING DEPARTMENT
- Develop communications to families on factors that influence student success and achievement in initiatives like Universal Pre-K, Gold Seal Programs and Schools of Choice, literacy, math, and other college and career readiness opportunities
- Strengthen external partnerships by delivering timely and actionable information to families
- Host and coordinate micro-events in partnership with community organizations, schools, apartment complexes, or grocery stores
- Provide technical help through various outreach platforms and community engagement opportunities
- Plan and host District-wide events like registration and resource fairs, informational meetings, and focus groups
- Ensure the volunteer engagement process aligns with the mission and goals of the Fort Worth ISD
We are glad you are part of our team and the community we serve.