THE FAMILY AND COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND MARKETING DEPARTMENT
- Develop communications to families on factors that influence student success and achievement in initiatives like Universal Pre-K, Gold Seal Programs and Schools of Choice, literacy, math, and other college and career readiness opportunities
- Strengthen external partnerships by delivering timely and actionable information to families
- Host and coordinate micro-events through use of the District’s Bookmobile - in partnership with community organizations, schools, apartment complexes, or grocery stores
- Provide technical help through Let’s Talk, Nextdoor, and community engagement opportunities
- Plan and host District-wide events like Registration and Resource Fairs, Creando Una Amistad, Bond informational meetings, focus groups, and surveying
- Ensure the volunteer engagement process aligns with the mission and goals of the Fort Worth ISD
We are glad you are part of our team and the community we serve.