Polytechnic High School aplied for a PTECH Planning Grant. Our School will open our doors as a Pathway to Technology. This program evolution will enhance our current program by working with industry partners to offer work-based experiences at all grade levels, opportunities to earn industry certifications and academic degrees in the field of Education. Please look at the attachments on this page for more information or call the school for further details.
1. Mentor/Induction Program Plans
2. Annual training or professional development plan with P-TECH/ICIA and IHE faculty--**Coming Soon
2. Written recruitment plan including a timeline of recruitment and enrollment events, and recruitment materials for distribution at feeder schools and other appropriate locations in the community.
3. Brochures and marketing in Spanish, English, and/or other relevant language(s)
- Recruitment Brochure (English)
- Recruitment Brochure (Spanish)
- P-TECH Recruitment Chart (English)
- P-TECH Recruitment Chart (Spanish)
4. Written communication plan for targeting identified audiences, parents, community members, school board, higher education personnel, etc.
2. Final signed and executed MOU with industry partner/business (Campuses must submit their final signed MOU to TEA when initially applying for designation or are provisionally designated). **Coming Soon
3. Final signed and executed articulation agreement with IHE (Campuses must submit their final signed MOU to TEA when initially applying for designation or are provisionally designated). **Coming Soon
3. Curriculum alignment documents
4. Testing calendar and schedule for TSI, ACT, SAT or other assessments
5. Documentation detailing a minimum of three courses of study examples that outline student pathways from high school, to associate degrees, to work credentials and beyond.
- Documentation of appropriate work-based learning experiences for students at all grade levels
- Current dated regional high demand occupation list
- Aggregate data describing student participation in work-based learning experiences as well as the percentage of students earning industry certification and credentials by type
- Samples of student artifacts such as writings, portfolios, presentations, or links to digital content