Woodway Elementary provides a proactive, comprehensive counseling program for students. Our Counseling office provides:
- Acceptance of all students
- Stability and consistency
- Small group counseling
- Student-friendly atmosphere
- INOK practices
What does a Counselor do?
- Helps identify needs of children/parents/faculty
- Works with individuals and groups
- Coordinates referrals to outside agencies
- Supports students relationships
- Crisis Intervention
How do I make an appointment with the Counselor?
- Email email@example.com
- Phone: 817-814-8716