Fort Worth ISD’s World Languages Institute (WLI) is the first secondary school to open its doors to students from the Spanish Immersion and Dual Language Enrichment programs, as well as students who are interested in pursuing careers with an international focus.
WLI students continue their study of Spanish and English by taking courses in both languages. Additionally, they have the opportunity to begin the study of a third or fourth language. Students will graduate from WLI multilingual and multicultural – a perfect match for the marketplace that awaits them.
Intensive language study and a rigorous academic curriculum will equip multilingual students for careers of the future across the globe. The multilingual staff, the students and their parents, together with the community, will follow a path of academic excellence while developing the leaders of tomorrow’s world.
To prepare students linguistically, socially, and cognitively, to lead with creativity and innovation in a multi-cultural society.
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (S.T.E.M.)
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Industry
- Business Management (International Focus)
- Computer Science (PLTW)
- Multi-disciplinary Studies
- 2018 National Center for Urban School Transformation Silver Award Recipient
- 2018 TEA "A" Rating 25% AP Scholars
- Class of 2020 and 2021
- Congressional Award Pilot School
- 100% Graduation Rate
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- Sister Cities Partner
- FAFSA MVP and Champion
- Middle School Whiz Quiz Champion