E.M. Daggett Elementary provides a proactive, comprehensive counseling program for students.
What does a Counselor do?
Our Counseling office provides:
- Helps identify needs of children/parents/faculty
- Works with individuals and groups
- Coordinates referrals to outside agencies
- Supports students relationships
- Crisis Intervention
- Acceptance of all students
- Stability and consistency
- Small group counseling
- Student-friendly atmosphere
- INOK practices
Phone: 817-814-5500 or 817-814-5515