Alice D. Contreras Elementary provides a proactive, comprehensive counseling program for students. Our Counseling office provides:
- Acceptance of all students
- Stability and consistency
- Student-friendly atmosphere
- INOK practices
What does a Counselor do?
- Help identify needs of chilren/parents/faculty
- Works with individuals and groups
- Coordinate referrals to outside
- Supports student relationships
- Crisis intervention
How do I make an appointment with the counselor?
- email: Valerie.King@fwisd.org
- phone: 817-814-7815
- leave message with main office