- Clayton operate 35 grant-funded childcare programs, serving more than 4,100 students annually.
- Our staff-to-student ratio in our school age program is a very low at 1-to-15.
- As a non-profit organization, any excess dollars go directly into the childcare programs for scholarships, program enrichment and training and professional development for staff.
- We employ over 300 highly trained and experienced teachers, child development professionals and administrators. Each employee exceeds the minimum requirement of 15-20 hours of training per year. In fact, 69 percent of the program’s site managers are director certified.
- Because we are so careful with our hiring practices, many of our employees have been with us for 5, 10, even 15 or more years.
At Harlean Beal, Clayton Yes! offers after school enrichment Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday- Friday serving grades 1st- 5th. Please contact our Clayton Yes! School Site Coordinator Heather Christian at 817-485-3355 for more information and enrollment.