Welcome to Trauma Informed Care Services
We believe that students thrive by building and maintaining trusting relationships with adults who are nurturing and empowering.
We believe that teaching social and emotional well-being is the responsibility of caregivers, educators, and all members of the community.
We believe that children are not willfully disobedient, rather they are resourceful, resilient, and not yet equipped to manage emotional dysregulation.
We believe children are precious even in the most trying of times.
We believe educating adults on how to connect, empower, and correct behaviors with a trauma informed mindset will improve the academic, emotional, and behavioral potential for children.
We believe through creating a Trauma Informed Culture we can set the foundation for Children to express emotions in healthy ways build positive connections, and inspire students to grow to their full potential.
To support the implementation of a trauma informed care approach by providing practical tools and interventions; improving academic success, healthy relationships, and emotional regulation.
Upcoming Teacher Flex Credit Offerings
Self-Paced Google Classroom Course:
- Sensory Tools Make Sense & Get Into Rhithm (3 Hours Flex)
- Creating Your Wellness Plan & Mind Maping (3 Hours Flex)
- I Hope You Step On A Lego & Stepping On A Lego Is Not So Bad (3 Hours Flex)
- Get Off My Lawn: Why Don’t These Kids Listen &Get Off My Lawn: The Sequel (3 Hours Flex)
- Finding Our Own Calm First & Resilience in the Face of Adversity (3 Hours Flex)
- Trauma Informed Approach: Taking Care of Ourselves and Our Students (3 Hours Flex)
YOU CAN REGISTER FOR ANY/ALL OF THE ABOVE COURSES IN EDUPHORIA