FWISD Summer School Employment Form
*Employees MUST be signed into their FWISD Google Account through My.FWISD.org to respond.
About the Form
This form facilitates:
- Initial screening** and data sharing for payroll reporting and HCM purposes;
- Recruitment of employees to fill vacancies for certain programs/locations.
**In order to work and be compensated additional duty pay for summer school, employees:
- Must be classified as full-time district employees for the 2019-20 school year.
- Cannot resign or scheduled to retire from the district prior to the start of SY 2020-21.
- Cannot be on leave from the district.
See the Programs Overview and Guide for a complete breakdown of available positions, staffing needs, and position appointing authority (campus or district lead over program)*** by program.
- Programs Overview and Guide - Elementary School Programs
- District Contact: Hilda Caballero – Hilda.Caballero@fwisd.org
Middle School Programs
- Programs Overview and Guide - Middle School Programs
- District Contact: Joseph Niedziela – Joseph.Niedziela@fwisd.org
High School Programs
- Programs Overview and Guide - High School Programs
- District Contact: Shannon Hernandez – Shannon.Hernandez@fwisd.org
- ***The district lead over High School Program will facilitate appointment of all positions. Principals are asked to help recruit and ensuring that interested employees submit the FWISD Summer School Employment Form.
- Teacher Needs include:
o Teachers - Regular Program – Math, Science, Social Studies, ELAR, World Languages, Health, Communications Apps, SPED/Inclusion (see page 1 of guide for a full list of courses)
o Teachers – EL Program - Math, Science, Social Studies, ELAR, Health, Communications Apps (see page 2 of guide for a full list of courses)
o Teachers – Extended Year Learning At Home for INCOMPLETES – Math, Science, Social Studies, ELAR
o Teachers – IGC Mentors – Math, Science, Social Studies, ELAR
o Teachers – Extended Year CRX (Credit Recovery) – Web-Based Learning