TSI Exam at AHHS - must complete both stepsSTEP 1:Please complete this before you sign up for your TSI Date - must be completed in advance - certificate must be uploaded to the TSI sign up Form in STEP 2 belowYou will receive a completion certificate via the email that you put on the form - save it - you will need it in Step 2The Instructions for the PAA are attached
- To access the PAA, the student must create an account for the Practice APP if one has not been previously created.
- After successfully logging in, the student will select TSIA2-PAA to access the PAA.
- The student will select “Begin Pre-Assessment Activity” to proceed to Step 1
- Select Fort Worth ISD Arlington Heights High School
- Complete the Pre-Assessment Activity
- Download and Save your Completion Certificate (you will need to upload it to your STEP 2: TSI Test Request)STEP 2: TSI TEST DATE REQUEST FORMSign up to take the TSI exam at AHHS on a Wednesday 3:45-5:45 (you pick your date on the form)Click here to reserve your TSI exam date https://forms.gle/Mu2vXfWqYu3Nw85R7
Here are some websites that have TSI Practice materialsACCUPLACER - TSI Practice - use your CollegeBoard account log inAustin Community College - TSI Test PrepTSI Practice TestTSI 2 - Mathematics SAMPLE Questions
TSI 2 - English SAMPLE Questionshttps://reportcenter.highered.texas.gov/training-materials/tsia2-english-language-arts-and-reading-elar-sample-questions/
What score do I need on the TSI Assessment?
To satisfy TSI and course prerequisite requirements, you must meet or exceed the following college-ready scores:
Subject Area College-Ready Score Mathematics Placement score of at least 950
Placement score of 910–949 and a diagnostic level of 6
Integrated Reading/Writing Placement score of at least 945 and an essay score of 5–8
Placement score of at least 910 and a diagnostic level of 5–6 and an essay score of 5–8
You cannot pass or fail the TSI Assessment.