TSI Exam at AHHS - must complete both stepsSTEP 1:Please complete this before you sign up for your TSI Date - must be completed in advance - certificate must be uploaded to the TSI sign up Form in STEP 2 belowYou will receive a completion certificate via the email that you put on the form - save it - you will need it in Step 2The Instructions for the PAA are attached
- To access the PAA, the student must create an account for the Practice APP if one has not been previously created.
- After successfully logging in, the student will select TSIA2-PAA to access the PAA.
- The student will select “Begin Pre-Assessment Activity” to proceed to Step 1
- Select Fort Worth ISD Arlington Heights High School
- Complete the Pre-Assessment Activity
- Download and Save your Completion Certificate (you will need to upload it to your STEP 2: TSI Test Request)STEP 2: TSI TEST DATE REQUEST FORMSign up to take the TSI exam at AHHS (you pick your date and time on the Google Form)Click here to reserve your TSI exam date https://forms.gle/Mu2vXfWqYu3Nw85R7
Here are some websites that have TSI Practice materialsACCUPLACER - TSI Practice - use your CollegeBoard account log inAustin Community College - TSI Test PrepTSI Practice TestTSI 2 - Mathematics SAMPLE Questions
TSI 2 - English SAMPLE Questionshttps://reportcenter.highered.texas.gov/training-materials/tsia2-english-language-arts-and-reading-elar-sample-questions/
What score do I need on the TSI Assessment?
To satisfy TSI and course prerequisite requirements, you must meet or exceed the following college-ready scores:
Subject Area College-Ready Score Mathematics Placement score of at least 950
Placement score of 910–949 and a diagnostic level of 6
Integrated Reading/Writing Placement score of at least 945 and an essay score of 5–8
Placement score of at least 910 and a diagnostic level of 5–6 and an essay score of 5–8
You cannot pass or fail the TSI Assessment but you do need to make a qualifying score in Integraded Reading/Writins in order to participate in Dual Credit classes.
If you have any exemption - PSAT, SAT, or ACT qualifying scores - then you do not have to take the TSI for Dual Credit. You will need to submit your qualifying test scores.