Fort Worth ISD needs a comprehensive, multi-year plan that establishes priorities aligned to the current needs of our community as we provide a high-quality education for ALL students.
- New Leadership (Listening Tour Findings and SWOT Analysis)
- New State Accountability Guidelines and STAAR Redesign
- Continuing Pandemic Recovery Efforts
- Challenges of New Legislative Requirements with Funding Shortages
Strategic Plan Objectives
- Establish strategic priorities aligned to the needs of our community.
- Provide a roadmap for implementing our priorities.
- Establish a system for measuring and reporting district progress.
- Strengthen ongoing, two-way communication with students, families, staff, and the community.
Board Call to Action
Strategic Plan Priorities and Committee Formation
Community Advisory Committees
(October – December)
Strategic Priority Action Teams
(December – February)
Progress Monitoring and Improvement