2020-21 STUDENT REGISTRATION
FWISD DISTRICT-WIDE ONLINE REGISTRATION IS UNDERWAY
Online registration for the 2020-2021 school year has begun and registering early is more important than ever. Parents and students are being asked to choose a preference for either in-person or virtual, online learning.
All Fort Worth ISD parents can complete registration. Online registration is for all students –both new and returning – and is a “must do” in order to be enrolled in the Fort Worth ISD.
The process for returning students is fast and should take less than ten minutes to complete. Using your student’s individual Snapcode, simply go to www.fwisd.org/register, click the Returning Student registration button and confirm the information you’ve previously supplied or update any new information.
Families of new students will find the process easy as well – with instructions for uploading any necessary documents. On July 1, parents can visit www.fwisd.org/register, click the New Student registration button, and create an account.
New Student Registration Tips and Documents
Gather the following items to assist you with completion of the online form:
- Phone number and address for emergency contacts
- Information about the last school attended, if any
- You will have the option to upload the following required registration documents as part of online registration or you will need to bring them to the school:
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Address
- *Birth Certificate--A Vital Statistics Birth Certificate is preferred. These documents are also acceptable in place of birth certificate:
- Statement of the child’s date of birth issued by the division of the Texas Department of State Health Services;
- Driver’s License of student;
- School ID card, records, or report card;
- Military ID;
- Hospital birth record;
- Church baptismal record; or
- Any legal document that establishes identity
Do you need your child’s Snapcode? For your convenience, a new Snapcode Lookup Tool has been created. To access the online tool, visit https://snapcodelookup.fwisd.org/.
You may also contact the Fort Worth ISD online via Let's Talk.
Beginning August 3, you may call your campus for Snapcode assistance or general registration questions. Go here to get your campus phone number. Campus personnel have been trained to answer your questions and provide a Snapcode.