Welcome to the Fort Worth ISD Travel Page
When you email the travel agents, use the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Fort Worth ISD Travel website. If you are planning to travel with the District in near future, you will find all the resources you'll need to make your trip a successful one.
Additional resources and contacts are listed below.
***** NEW NEW NEW *****
As of 8/1/2019 - all Campus-based personnel should be using the Travel Authorization Form (TAF) instead of the 910 form. If you have any questions, please contact Amy Townsend - 817-814-2217
- As of 4/1/2019, the travel agent fees have increased:
Airline Reservation Fee: $135 per person ($100 Travel agent fees and overage + $35 Air)
Hotel Reservation Fee: $35 per room reservedAlso, we are partnering with Corporate Travel Management (CTM) to create an Electronic Reservation Form - Please see the Hotel Reservations/Airline Ticket Information tab.
Airline + Hotel Reservation Fee: $160 ($100 Travel agent fees and overage + $60 Air + Hotel)
Airline Repricing Fee: $35 per time re-priced (This will be required if the RQ is not received in Purchasing within the time specified on the travel agent itinerary.)
- As of 1/1/2019, the Travel Form 910s have been updated for both students and teachers/administrators to reflect the new mileage rate of $0.58 per mile.
- As of 10/8/2018, the Travel Form 910s have been updated for both students and teachers/administrators to reflect the change in baggage fee from $50 to $60.
- When traveling in the state of Texas, if the city and/or county are not listed on the GSA Current Per Diem rates, the maximum allowable rates are as follows:
- Hotel - $94 / night
- Meals - $55 / day
- As of 7/11/2018, the Travel Form 910s have been updated for both students and teachers/administrators.
- As 11/1/2016, Corporate Travel Management will begin charging FWISD $10 for hotel ONLY reservations. Please see the Hotel Reservation/Airline Ticket Information page for more information.
- As of 1/1/2018, the Travel Form 910s have been updated with the new mileage rate of $0.545 cents/mile.
- As of 1/1/2019, the Mileage rate has changed to $0.58.
- As of 9/1/2015, Continental Breakfast is considered breakfast.
NEW Travel Agent