Welcome to your Senior Year!
Check the website calendar often for important dates. In addition, please plan and save money for the following Senior Activities and Items:
- Senior Pictures
- Panoramic picture (moved to the Spring)
- Yearbook--Senior Ad
- Cap & Gown
- Senior Breakfast & Walk
- Senior Field Day
Announcements & Links
Senior Pictures - Proofs are available for pick-up in the main office
FAFSA Completion is now a state requirement.
Contact the GO Center for information and help.
Ewaoluwa Olabisi, President
Nate Hernandez, Vice President
Emma Leaf, Treasurer
Jude Collins, Senior Officer
Kennedy Hall, Senior Officer
Gabriella Watkins, Senior Officer
- No Senioritis/Alternative schools
- Check your school email WEEKLY!
- Get Involved in school activities and sports--looks good on college applications and employment applications
- Visit the GO Center
- Everyone complete FAFSA; Need help--visit the GO Center
- Complete Student Profile
- Complete Senior Information Sheet and allow 2 weeks notice for Letters, Recommendations, and Requests
- Send Edu: Must bring your Counselor the Official Document Request
- Retake SAT by Nov. 1st
- Apply for top colleges by Nov. 1st