WE CAN HELP!
WE CAN HELP!
Guidance and Confidential Counseling for You and Your Family
Fort Worth, Texas (September 17, 2018) – The Fort Worth ISD reminds all employees that a wide variety of life assistance services are available at no cost through the District’s employee assistance program (EAP) with Alliance Work Partners.
This EAP is designed to help you, and your family, manage daily responsibilities, major events, work stresses, or any issue affecting your quality of life. And, it is completely confidential as is required by federal law. Any assistance you seek cannot be reported to your employer or your supervisor.
All of the benefits offered through the FWISD EAP are available with just a toll-free phone call 24 hours a day, seven day a week. Your EAP benefits include:
- LawAccess – Legal and Financial services provided by a lawyer or financial professional.
- HelpNet – a customized EAP website featuring resources, skill-building tools, online assessments and referrals.
- WorkLife – Resources and referrals for everyday needs.
- SafeRide – Reimbursement for emergency cab fare for eligible employees and dependents that opt to use can service instead of driving while impaired.
- 1 to 3 Counseling Sessions – Per problem, per year. Short-term counseling sessions which include assessment, referral, and crisis services.
In addition, there are regular Newsletters, Webinar Training Series, and Tips for Everyday Living all prepared with the right information to help you as life happens.
The Fort Worth ISD Employee Assistance Program is available right now to serve your needs! You can check-out all the benefits available at www.awpnow.com/main/FWISD-EAP-Resource-Room. The toll-free phone numbers are:
- 1-800-448-1823 TDD
- 1-800-334-TEEN (8336) for dependent or other teens living in your family
Remember this service is completely confidential and is provided by the Fort Worth ISD at no additional cost to you. In the coming weeks, INSIDE FWISD will highlight many of the different benefits available through this beneficial employee resource.