- T.A. Sims Elementary School
FWISD Seeks Individuals with Sparkling Capabilities
Be the sparkle that makes Fort Worth ISD facilities shine.
Connect with District hiring managers at Fort Worth ISD’s Custodian Virtual Hiring Fair from 1- 4 p.m. Tuesday, September 21. Applicants are invited to register here and upload their résumé by 4 p.m. Monday, September 20 for a chance to connect with FWISD hiring managers. Résumés will be reviewed by the managers ahead of the virtual fair.
Fort Worth ISD is looking for individuals with high standards for safety and cleanliness to manage facility operations and keep District grounds pristine. Build a career and grow with the District, earning up to $46,633 annually – depending on the specialty -- as a FWISD custodian. FWISD offers comparable benefits and ample opportunities to thrive and flourish as a member of our team.
The District has openings for the following custodian positions:
- Custodian I – Earn $22,383-$27,499 making FWISD facilities sparkle. One year of full-time verifiable custodian experience is required.
- Custodian II – Annual salaries range from $30,383-$37,534. Candidates must have two years of experience as an entry-level custodian. One year of FWISD-approved supervisory experience in school operations is preferred.
- Custodian III- Candidates must have three years of experience as an entry-level custodian. One year of FWISD-approved supervisory experience in school operations is preferred. Annual salaries range from $33,320-$40,905.
- Custodian IV – Do you possess four years of experience as an entry-level custodian or at least two years of FWISD-approved supervisory experience in school operations? Apply today for the opportunity to earn $37,973-$46,633 annually.
All FWISD custodian candidates must have a high school diploma, GED, or Texas Certificate of High School Equivalency and a valid Texas driver’s license.
The Fort Worth ISD is hiring for all positions, all levels. We’re looking for passionate individuals who want to make a difference in student’s lives.
Visit www.fwisd.org/careers for additional career information or call 817-814-HIRE.