- Waverly Park Elementary School
Updated 20-21 Breakfast and Lunch information
Dear families at Waverly Park, ( en espanol resumido abajo)
As the Area Supervisor of Child Nutrition, I wanted to reach out to you concerning Meal Service.
As we are all aware, on September 8, 2020, we will start the school year with virtual learning. Below I have outlined the process that has been put in place by Child Nutrition Services, for remote and grab and go service.
The District has been given an amazing opportunity to make the student meal service process
more convenient for parents and students due to federal rules changes. During the next four
weeks of virtual instruction, families with multiple children in multiple schools may get all of
their meals at just one location. During this four-week time period all meals served will be free
to all students.
Meal Pick-Up Process
• Students/parents can pick up meals at any location in the District on Monday and
Thursday from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• On Monday students will get breakfast and lunch meals for Monday, Tuesday and
• On Thursday students will get breakfast and lunch meals for Thursday, Friday and
• *Pick up for the week of Sept 8th will be Tuesday and Thursday (because of the Labor
Day holiday on Monday)
o On Tuesday, September 8
th students will get breakfast and lunch meals for
Tuesday and Wednesday
Virtual Learning Remote Service:
- Grab and Go meals will be available during the scheduled pick up times for students enrolled in FWISD.
- Location; Waverly Park ES ( 3604 Cimmaron Trail)
- Meals must be picked up at the home campus.
- Meal service will be on Mondays and Thursdays from 7:00 am until 11:00 pm.
- Students will receive 3 breakfasts and 3 Lunches on Mondays and 2 on Thursdays.
- Meals may be picked up without student if proper documentation is provided:
- Waverly Park Student Pick Up (New card pick of the week of the AUG 24- Last year card will not be accepted for Safety Purposes.
- Student ID#
- Birth Certificate
- Student ID badge
- Old report card
- FWISD letter/ email listing enrolled student
- Meal application with student listed
- Government Benefit letter
- Students will be charged based on eligibility
- District policy will be enforced
- Online payments and prepayments are the preferred methods of payment
In School Learning Grab and Go Service:
Students/Families, who qualify for free meals, can pick up breakfast/lunch between 8:00 – 12:00 for meals that will be enough to for breakfast and lunch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. They can also pick up meals again on Thursday for Thursday and Friday
- Students will go through the line, pick up a prepackaged meal and proceed to designated eating area.
- Virtual learners will continue to pick up meals on Mondays and Thursdays at the time designated by Principal.
- Online payments and prepayments are the preferred methods of payment.
Our employees have their temperature taken and fill out the COVID Health Questionnaire each day as they arrive. Signed copies are forwarded every week to Our Safety Coordinator.
Area Supervisor – Child Nutrition
Fort Worth Independent School District
817.814.3526 | 817.233.7600 firstname.lastname@example.org
100 N. University Dr. 300 | Fort Worth, TX 76107
Resumen en Espanol