FWISD Partners with Perrone Pharmacy to Host COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
The Fort Worth ISD, in partnership with Perrone Pharmacy, is hosting COVID-19 vaccination clinics at 15 District secondary schools August 23-September 23.
Pfizer vaccines will be administered at no cost from 3:30 to 8:30 p.m. on designated days at each individual campus. The vaccinations clinics are open to all FWISD students 12 years old and above, staff and their families. Registration is preferred, and an appointment can be booked at an individual’s desired campus by following one of the links below. Walk-ins will be accommodated.
Two vaccination dates are designated for each campus. Each clinic offers individuals the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine on the first scheduled date and the second dose three weeks later.
The following vaccinations clinics are scheduled over the next month:
- Arlington Heights: August 23 and September 13
- North Side: August 23 and September 13
- Diamond Hill-Jarvis: August 24 and September 14
- R.L. Paschal: August 24 and September 14
- O. D. Wyatt: August 25 and September 15
- South Hills: August 25 and September 15
- Western Hills: August 26 and September 15
- World Languages Institute: August 26 and September 15
- Dunbar: August 30 and September 20
- Trimble Tech: August 30 and September 20
- Benbrook Middle-High: August 31 and September 21
- Polytechnic: August 31 and September 21
- Southwest: September 1 and September 22
- Eastern Hills: September 1 and September 22
- Riverside Middle School: September 2 and 23
We will accommodate all students and family members in obtaining the vaccine. On the day of the vaccination clinic, persons receiving the vaccine are strongly encouraged to wear a mask. If possible, individuals are encouraged to bring the following documents:
- A photo identification with their birth date on it (A passport, driver’s license, learner’s permit will be accepted.) Individuals without a photo ID may present their birth certificate, immunization record or official school record verifying their birth date
- Social Security number (individuals are not required to bring the card itself)
- Medical/prescription drug coverage (such as BlueCross BlueShield, Medicaid); insurance card (but insurance is not required to receive a vaccine).
People receiving the vaccine must arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment if they don’t complete necessary paperwork ahead of arriving.
For additional information visit http://www.perronepharmacy.com/covid-19.