We want to know what you think!
The 2018-2019 Fort Worth ISD Stakeholders’ Climate Survey will be administered this year from November 27 to December 21, 2018. The District is asking our key stakeholders to share their attitudes and beliefs about FWISD’s climate and culture.
Last school year, we had 32,894 total survey participants, a good representation for our pilot year; However, this year our goal is to significantly increase our response rate from 40% to 65% --especially among our internal stakeholder groups.
- School administrators (principals, assistant principals)
- Students (3rd – 12th grades)
- Parents and guardians of FWISD students
- Teachers (all grade levels)
- Non-instructional school staff (school monitors, cafeteria workers)
- District staff (central administration, bus drivers, maintenance)
- Fort Worth community (at-large)
If you have any questions, please contact the Grants Compliance and Monitoring department at 817-814-1850 or via email at Askeval@fwisd.org.