- Trimble Tech High School
Incoming 9th Grade Registration Paperwork
REQUIRED PAPERWORK (Download all, print, complete, and bring with you to one registration meeting.)
- POC Early Registration Student Information Form 2018-2019
- Student Information Form 2018-2019
- Complete packet (download all at once)
- Disclosure of Student Information 2018-2019
- Media Release 2018-2019
- Student Health History (2018-2019
- Non-Emergency Communication Consent
- Student Code of Conduct
In order to be officially enrolled into Trimble Tech, you and your parent/guardian must attend one (1) of the following MANDATORY registration dates anytime during the hours listed:
Tues., Feb. 20 10:00 am-6:15 pm
Wed., Feb. 21 10:00 am-6:15 pm
Thurs., Feb. 22 9:30 am-6:15 pm
Fri., Feb. 23 8:30 am-1:00 pm
Failure to attend a registration day could result in the loss of your space at Trimble Tech.
- Registration documents can be found ABOVE. You may download and complete these documents at home and bring them with you. This will speed up the process for you and your student. Packets will be available at Trimble Tech, however, it does take about 45 minutes to complete them.
- Be prepared to wait if you decide to register during the school day as our counselors and staff will be busy handling school day business as well as registrations.
- The student should attend to complete the course request form for classes
Copies of the following documents MUST be brought to Tech during registration.
*Acceptance Letter from Fort Worth ISD
*Social Security Card (if available)
*Most Recent Report Card
*Parent/Guardian Must be Present
*Proof of Residency (gas bill, electric bill, lease agreement or mortgage statement)
If Parent/Guardian lives with someone else other than a spouse, an Affidavit Of Residency must be completed and the person whose name is on the utility bill or lease agreement must be present at registration. Questions about this may be directed to Mrs. Muñoz 817-815-2502
Please be sure to bring the above documents to registration, as these are required, and without them, we cannot enroll the student.
For questions, please contact Joseph Flink, Academic Coordinator and Programs of Choice Coordinator.