- Trimble Tech High School
Class of 2020 Graduation Information
Trimble Tech High School will celebrate the Class of 2020 with two important upcoming events!
Fort Worth ISD is hosting a district wide series of "Virtual Graduations" starting Saturday, June 20. Trimble Tech's ceremony will begin at 11 a.m. This ceremony includes video messages from Superintendent Scribner, class leaders and all senior students who participated in uploading their senior video through the Marching Orders website earlier this month.
On Monday, June 22 and Tuesday, June 23, TTHS will be open to provide all graduates with their diplomas. Students will be able to come to campus to pickup their diplomas and recieve tickets and additional information about the upcoming Voluntary In-Person Celebration scheduled for Wednesday, June 24.
Only students will be allowed into the building, parents must wait outside. Parking is in the student lot across from the main entrance to the school. Students will enter the building on the west side (near room 230) and exit on the east side of the building (near room 240). Only one student will be allowed to enter the building at a time. Students who have not turned in any FWISD technology items may do so during diploma pickup.
To maintain social distancing, TTHS staff is asking students to adhere to the following time schedule according to last name:
A- F 9:00 -10:30 a.m.
G- L 10:30 -12:00 p.m.
M- R 12:00 -1:30 p.m.
S- Z 1:30 -3:00 p.m.
Voluntary In-Person Celebration
The district has scheduled Trimble Tech's Voluntary In-Person Celebration for 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 24 at Farrington Field. All students participating in the ceremony are required to wear graduation regalia. Each graduating Senior will have the opportunity to participate in the voluntary, outdoor, in-person celebration and can bring four guests only (this includes all children and infants) to the event. Students will participate in an opening, recognition of honors, a formal presentation of the Graduating Class of 2020 (“walk-the-stage” moment to receive their diploma), conferment of Graduates, and a final exit march.
Young Men Graduate Attire:
- Proper Attire
- All hairstyles must accommodate graduation cap
- White button-down shirt with a collar
- Dress slacks (black or navy)
- Dark dress shoes (black/navy/blue/burgundy) that does not distract from outfit
- A tie is suggested but not required
Young Women Graduate Attire:
- Proper Attire
- All hairstyles must accommodate the graduation cap
- Dresses, dress skirts, slacks, pant suites, and business style blouses
- Dress shoes
- Must wear white collar that accompanies the cap and gown
Inappropriate attire for all participants on the field:
- Jeans and shorts
- Tennis shoes, sandals and pointed heel shoes; heels will dig into the turf and pose a safety risk
Important: Mortar Board Decorrations
The following is not allowed:
- hanging objects from hat
- extension above the hat more than ¼ inch
- profanity or inappropriate content
- decoration on the underside of mortar board
- lights or confetti.