- Trimble Tech High School
What You Need To Know: Voluntary In-Person Celebration
Fort Worth ISD will host a Voluntary In-Person Senior Celebration for Trimble Tech's Graduating Class of 2020. The event is scheduled for 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 24 at Farrington Field located at 1501 University Drive in Fort Worth. TTHS students will receive four (4) tickets to the event, infants will count as one ticket. Students will participate in an opening, recognition of honors, a formal presentation of the Graduating Class of 2020 (“walk-the-stage” moment to receive their diploma), conferment of Graduates, and a final exit march. For more information on the event, including where to park and what to wear, click here.
Important Information for Families Regarding Events and Covid-19
In an effort to protect the health and safety of everyone at the event, guests must follow the protocols below as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Self-screen all family members at home before coming to the graduation celebration for any of the following signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, Loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit, known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19. *Please do not attend the celebration if you are experiencing the aforementioned symptoms.
- Parents attending graduation at Farrington, please park and sit on the East side.
- All students and family members please wear a cloth face mask (over the nose and mouth) upon entering the
premises and when using common areas, concourse, restrooms, and stairs, or when within 6 feet of another person
who is not a member of your family.
- Utilize the hand sanitizer station upon entry to the venue, wash hands with soap and water if using the bathroom, and
cover your sneeze or cough.
- Follow directions from FWISD personnel for designated seating areas.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from non-family members.
- All FWISD personnel present at graduation celebrations will complete a wellness screening prior to each event, wear face masks and gloves and will adhere to social distancing and hygiene protocol per recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- Guests must REMAIN in the designated seating areas in the stands, stay off the rails and maintain social distancing.
- No airborne materials or devices (ex: drones) or unmanned aircraft systems of any kind.
- No weapons of any kind, including pocket/utility knives.
- No food or beverages. Guests may bring a clear bottle of water.
- No coolers or containers, including cans and bottles.
- No fireworks, pyrotechnics and/or flares.
- No animals, other than service dogs assisting those with disabilities.
- No noisemakers, bullhorns, air horns, vuvuzelas, whistles and metallic "shaker cans"
- No Frisbees, No balls of any type.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No folding and/or standalone chairs.
- No skateboards or bicycles.
- No signs, balloons or confetti.
- Stadium management reserves the right to deem any other item inappropriate.
- Aisles should be kept clear at all times.
- Spectators may not cross to the other side of the stadium.
- Only authorized personnel will be allowed on the field or in the press box.