- Trimble Tech High School
Senior Info: What to Wear to In-Person Celebration
On Wednesday, June 24, Trimble Tech administration and staff will celebrate the Class of 2020 during a Voluntary In-Person Celebration. This event will be held at 7 p.m. at Fort Worth ISD's Farrington Field. The ceremony is expected to last one hour.
Students should arrive at 6 p.m. and enter on the east side of the building. Students will enter the field down an extremely steep, concrete slope. Please be mindful of this when selecting attire for the event. Consider loose fitting clothing and shoes that won't pose a risk when walking down the ramp to the field.
Families with tickets will park on the east side (Billingsley Field House side) and walk around to the University Drive entrance and enter the facility on the west side. Guests must have a ticket to enter the stadium. No one will be admitted to the celebration without a ticket. All students will receive four (4) tickets with their diploma pickup. Diploma pickup is Monday, June 22 and Tuesday, June 23 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. at TTHS. Click here for more information about diploma pickup.
- All students participating in the ceremony are required to wear graduation regalia.
Young Men Graduate Attire Proper Attire
- All hairstyles must accommodate graduation cap
- White button-down shirt with a collar
- Dress slacks (black or navy)
- Dark dress shoes (black/navy/blue/burgundy) that does not distract from outfit
- A tie is suggested but not required
Young Women Graduate Attire:
- Proper Attire
- All hairstyles must accommodate the graduation cap
- Dresses, dress skirts, slacks, pant suites, and business style blouses
- Dress shoes - please consider low-heel shoes (students will be walking down a very steep, concrete hill to access the field)
- Must wear white collar that accompanies the cap and gown
Inappropriate attire for all participants on the field:
- Jeans and shorts
- Tennis shoes, sandals and pointed heel shoes; heels will dig into the turf and pose a safety risk
MORTAR BOARD DECORATIONS:
The following is not allowed:
- hanging objects from hat
- extension above the hat more than ¼ inch
- profanity or inappropriate content
- decoration on the underside of mortar board, lights, or confetti