YMLA will be registering all our eligible scholars to vote during the November 2022 and the 2023 elections during two Voter Registration Events here on campus on 9/14/2022 and 3/7/2023. We will register students per the guidelines below:
Scholars are eligible to register to vote if:
• They are United States citizens
• They are a resident of the county where you submit the application
• They are at least 17 years and 10 months old, and you are 18 years of age on Election Day
• They are not a convicted felon (they may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole)
• They have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
In order to register online, click on the link below to access the Voter Registration Website: