- Leonard Middle School
FWISD To Offer College Financial Aid Help Sessions Via Zoom
What: Virtual College Financial Aid Help Sessions
When & Where: See schedule listed below
Summary: The Fort Worth ISD, in collaboration with Tarrant County Community College, Texas Christian University, The University of Texas at Arlington, Texas Woman's University, The University of North Texas and The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Tarrant County, will sponsor 2020 fall semester college financial aid sessions via Zoom starting October 1 at most District high schools.
Virtual assistance will be available in both English and Spanish to help parents and students with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)/ Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA) application
All interested students must pre-register to participate. Click here to begin the quick registration process.
Sessions will begin at 6 p.m. and conclude by 8 p.m. Zoom links will be emailed to students two days prior to their session.
The fall schedule of aid sessions is listed below.
- WORLD LANGUAGES INSTITUTE 10/6/2020
- DIAMOND HILL- JARVIS HS 10/6/2020
- CARTER-RIVERSIDE HS 10/7/2020
- ARLINGTON HEIGHTS HS 10/8/2020
- SOUTH HILLS HS 10/8/2020
- POLYTECHNIC HS 10/13/2020
- TRIMBLE TECH HS 10/13/2020
- NORTH SIDE HS 10/14/2020
- SOUTHWEST HS 10/15/2020
- SUCCESS HS 10/15/2020
- DUNBAR HS 10/20/2020
- WESTERN HILLS HS 10/20/2020
- D. WYATT HS 10/22/2020
- PASCHAL HS 10/22/2020
- YOUNG MEN’S LEADERSHIP ACADEMY 10/27/2020
- BENBROOK MS-HS 10/29/2020
- TCC South Collegiate 11/2/2020
- EASTERN HILLS HS 11/3/2020
Parents and students are encouraged to have the following items on hand to complete the FAFSA/TASFA forms:
- Federal Student Aid PIN* (click here to create a pin)
- Social Security number*
- Driver’s license number
- Tax records* — or use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool
- Records of untaxed income*
- Records of all assets (savings and checking account balances)
- List of the school(s) the student is interested in attending
*= Mandatory documents needed to complete the FAFSA/TASFA forms
For more information, please contact your student’s senior counselor, College and Career Readiness Coach or TCU Adviser.