Precautions For Outdoor Fort Worth ISD In-Person Senior Celebrations
The Fort Worth ISD has prepared a number of suggested precautions to help protect the health and safety of all our graduates and families attending any of the scheduled outdoor In-Person Senior Celebrations being held at Clark Stadium or Farrington Field between June 19 and June 26, 2020.
Before Arriving at the Stadium:
- Self-screen all family members at home before coming to the graduation celebration for any of the following signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
Please do not attend the celebration if you are experiencing any of the symptoms noted above.
While at the Stadium:
- All students and family members should please wear a cloth face mask (over the nose and mouth) upon entering the premises and when using common areas, concourse, restrooms, and stairs, or when within 6 feet of another person who is not a member of your family.
- Utilize the hand sanitizer station upon entry to the venue, wash hands with soap and water if using the restroom, and cover your sneeze or cough.
- Follow directions from FWISD personnel for designated seating areas.
- Maintain 6-foot social distance from non-family members.
All Fort Worth ISD employees or contractors present at the Graduation Celebrations will complete a wellness screening prior to each event; they will wear face masks and gloves; and they will adhere to social distancing and hygiene protocol per recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and the Texas Department of State Health Services.
It is the intention of the Fort Worth ISD to make each In-Person Senior Celebration a joyous and memorable occasion for our well-deserving graduates and their families. Your cooperation with a few safety steps will help make this possible for all involved. Thank you.