FWISD to Host Multiple Career Events This May
The Fort Worth ISD is buzzing with career opportunities this May.
The District’s Human Capital Management Department is hosting a series of career fairs this month in search of eager, talented educators and professionals.
It all begins Thursday, May 6 with a virtual Elementary Teacher Career Fair from 4:30-6:30 p.m. (A complete list of events is included below.) Prospective candidates must register to be considered for interviews.
This May, HCM will also hosts its bi-monthly FWISD Networking Event. This virtual event offers prospective employees and current employees looking to enter a new District role an exclusive 15-minute one-on-one session with Central Office Staffing Coordinator Patrick Taylor or an HCM representative. You’ll be able to discuss what to expect when applying to the Fort Worth ISD including a resume review and feedback, insights for a future career, and more. The next FWISD Networking Events are scheduled from 1-2 p.m. Thursday, May 13 and 27.
HCM is hosting virtual career fair events for the following professional groups this May:
- May 6: Elementary Teacher Career Fair, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- May 13: FWISD Networking Event, 1-2 p.m.
- May 13: Secondary Teacher Career Fair, 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- May 18: High-Need Teacher Career Fair (open to prospective math, science, special education and bilingual teachers), 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- May 18: PreK Teacher and Teacher's Assistant Career Fair, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- May 27: All-Level Teacher Career Fair, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- May 27: FWISD Networking Event, 1-2 p.m.
For additional details about career opportunities, visit www.fwisd.org/careers.