Start Your Success Journey With FWISD: District Slates Three Career Fair Events June 22-25
Become a champion in a Fort Worth ISD student’s academic journey. Success starts here.
Mark your calendar and make plans to join the District for one of three career fair events, June 22-25:
- June 22: FWISD Auxiliary and Operations Virtual Career Fair, 4:30-6:30 p.m. (Register no later than noon June 21)
- June 23: Bilingual Virtual Career Fair (Open to educators, teacher’s assistants and administrative support personnel candidates. Registration forms are due no later than noon June 22), 1-3 p.m.
- June 25: FWISD All Level In-Person Teacher and Teacher Assistant Career Fair, 1-4 p.m., FWISD Teaching and Learning Center, 1050 Bridgewood Drive in Fort Worth (Register no later than noon June 24)
Interested candidates must register to be considered for the FWISD Career Fair events. Qualified candidates will receive an invitation to connect virtually or face to face with campus principals and hiring managers.
FWISD Human Capital Management personnel will also be available at all three events to answer candidate questions.
Stand out by following these helpful tips:
- Apply to work for the Fort Worth ISD at fwisd.org/careers
- Register for the District’s upcoming Career Fair events
- Upon receiving your invitation to attend the career fair, make copies of your cover letter, resume and certification/credential documents to share with campus principals and hiring managers at your interview (in-person event only)
- Dress for success
- Call 817-814-HIRE if you have any additional questions
Candidates who receive a Recommendation for Hire at the June 25 in-person event are encouraged to have the following documents ready to submit to the FWISD Human Capital Management Onboarding Team: eligible identification for I-9; Valid driver’s license; Social Security card; two references, one from a current supervisor and another from a professional contact who is not a family member and official college/university transcripts with degree conferred if applicable.
Fort Worth ISD is looking to hire talented, dedicated individuals who believe in student success.
Start your journey to becoming a champion for students here with the Fort Worth ISD. You belong here!
Don’t forget to visit www.fwisd.org/careers for additional career information or call 817-814-HIRE.