- Wedgwood Middle School
Fort Worth ISD Is Hiring Operations and Auxiliary Employees –Now!
There’s a place for you on the Fort Worth ISD team: you belong here!
Build a career and grow with the District earning up to $21.75 hourly or up to $57,000 annually – depending on the specialty -- as a FWISD operations or auxiliary employee. FWISD offers comparable benefits and ample opportunities to thrive and flourish as a member of our team.
Hiring managers are eager to meet with prospective candidates face-to-face at the FWISD In-Person Operations and Auxiliary Fair from 9-11 a.m. Tuesday, July 27, at Wilkerson-Greines Activities Center, 5201 CA Roberson Blvd in Fort Worth. Walks-ins are welcome, but prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to register here for the fair no later than 4 p.m. Monday, July 26.
The District has openings for the following operations and auxiliary positions:
- Bus Drivers-Earn up to $21.75 an hour, while enjoying a flexible schedule transporting FWISD students to and from school and extracurricular events
- Bus Attendants- Enjoy a flexible schedule and earn up to $12.95 hourly buckling up, securing and monitoring FWISD students on District buses
- Campus Monitor- Keep watch over District facility grounds. Salaries range from $17,084-$20,989
- Child Nutrition (Cafeteria) Services- Prepare and serve nutritious and nourishing meals to FWISD students. Hourly rates range from $11.42 to $17, depending on the specialty.
- Custodial Services- Help our District facilities sparkle. Starting custodial salaries range from $22,383-$27,499
- Maintenance- Keep FWISD HVAC systems, plumbing and vehicles in tip-top shape. Annual salaries range from $30,556-$57,443 depending on the specialty
- Substitute: Thinking about embarking on a clerical or teaching career? Retired and looking to get back in the classroom? Become a Fort Worth ISD substitute. Daily rates range from $65-78 depending on the specialty.
- Student Placement Center – Bilingual and looking for a part-time job? Work up to 14.5 hours weekly earning $10 hourly registering and testing language fluency for our new FWISD students
Stand out at the Operations and Auxiliary Fair by following these helpful tips:
- Apply to work for the Fort Worth ISD at fwisd.org/careers
- Register for the Operations and Auxiliary Fair
- Make copies of your cover letter, resume and certification/credential documents to share with hiring managers at the career fair
- Dress for success
- Call 817-814-HIRE if you have any additional questions
The Fort Worth ISD is looking for professionals driven to inspire our students as they pursue success in college, career and community leadership.
Visit www.fwisd.org/careers for additional career information or call 817-814-HIRE.