- Dolores Huerta Elementary School
PTA Chocolate Fundraiser
Dolores Huerta PTA is sponsoring a Chocolate Fundraiser Contest selling boxes of the popular World's Finest Chocolates. Starting Friday, January 17 students may check out a box of chocolates to sell from Mrs. Puga in the library.
Please read the following important points regarding our Chocolate Fundraiser Contest:
- Students must submit a signed parent permision form in order to participate.
- Students may only check out one box of chocolate to sell at a time.
- Each box of chocolates will contain a total of 30 chocolate bars in a variety of flavors each costing $2.
- Students must submit the full $60 for each box checked out before being allowed to check out another box.
- Last day to pick-up a new box of chocolates is February 21.
- Last day to turn in chocolates for prize consideration is February 28.
- All money must be submitted no later than Friday, March 6 to Mrs. Puga in the library.
- The first box of chocolate sold will earn students an Athletic Wear pass which they can use to be out-of-dress code one day and wear school-appropriate atheletic wear (e.g., sweat pants, suwat suits, or tracksuits). They will also be entered into a drawing for a 5 pound chocolate bar.
- The first box of chocolate sold will earn students an electronics day pass.
- The third box of chocolates sold will earn an invitation to an ice-cream sundae party!
- The fourth box of chocolates sold will earn a sports ball (soccer, football, or basketball).
- The fifth box of chocolates sold will earn a Chick-Fil-A lunch in the library.
- All students selling six or more boxes of chocolate will be invited to a special gaming party!
- The top 10 selling students in PK - 2nd and top 10 selling students in 3rd - fifth will be invited to the Game Truck!
- The top participating class will earn a movie and popcorn party.
- One top selling student in PK - 2nd and one top selling student in 3rd - 5th grade will each earn a Grand Prize: an Android tablet!