Cap & Gown

Cap, gown and other graduate gear can be ordered through Herff Jones. Click Here

If you are interested in just a cap and gown, you can click on "Grad Gear and Apparel" and scroll to the bottom of the page. Under Grad Essentials you will see the option for Cap, Gown & Tassel.